Friday, January 28, 2011

Just a few...

This is a neckwarmer...Pittsburgh STEELERS neckwarmer...I knitted this for hubby to wear on our Thanksgiving trip to Washington.




Shivers wasn't too happy...we were spending Thanksgiving with our daughter in Mill Creek, Washington...it snowed and the temperature was 17 degrees...as soon as this photo was taken hubby picked him up and took him in the house...he was happy as long as he was curled up under a blanket in the house




Here's a Niddy Noddy my husband made be from PVC pipe. It makes a one yard hank of yarn. The beautiful grey yarn wrapped right now is Lambswool/Nylon ~ recycled from a sweater purchased at a church thrift shop while in Mill Creek, Washington over Thanksgiving.




Paraphernalia ~ my "Personal Project of the Month"

Some members of our local Ravelry group decided to do a Personal Project of the Month. I enjoy knitting socks so I picked 12 sock patterns and the yarns that I wished to use (all but one skein/hank came from my stash). The patterns and yarns were matched up and then put in 12 separate zip lock type baggies. On the first day of each month I'll pull one baggie and knit that pattern.



Can you see Shivers in the following photo? His nose is poking out under the blanket...he's so funny.

No comments: