Monday, July 6, 2009

quick update...

Celebrated our Fourth with good friends and good food...thank you


Shivers is such a great puppy...very protective and cuddly...I'm glad we have him (or does he have us?)...


Spent a few hours this morning with some great ladies down at Borders doing what we do...KNIT! It's nice to spend time with others doing the same thing you enjoy...thanks ladies, you know who you are.

I am working on the foot of my Celtic Pennies...coming along very nicely I think...I'll post photos later when I have a bit more finished.

I started a kitchen towel on the 3rd and worked on it...almost done there...you know it is one of those that buttons around the handle of the oven...again...photos will be posted later.

And still...hubbys Steelers socks, they are coming along...working on the foot...

I've organized, somewhat, my yarn stash...went through a few bins yesterday and got two grocery bags together to be taken to the Dominican Republic...I just went through some more and have at least two more bags...

Sewing machine made a grinding noise when I last used it so it will be going to the shop :( really puts a damper on my sewing...

Now, I'm off to KNIT KNIT KNIT!

Hope all has a wonderful day and a great week...I'll be staying in the house as much as possible until this "heat wave" is over...

No comments: