Thursday, September 10, 2009

September Already!

It is September! Already! Well if my kidlets were here and still in school I wouldn't be ready. Nope. Not at all.

But the kidlets all have kidlets who are in school...bet they weren't ready!

Hard to believe our eldest grandchild is in the 7th grade..where did the time go!

And no I'm not old enough to have a grandchild in the 7th grade...don't ask!

I'm very involved in my knitting. I've completed socks...Hubby is wearing his Pittsburgh STEELERS socks while watching the first game of the season...Steelers vs. Titans

I've entered two pairs of socks into the local County Fair...I'll let you know what happens. I really just entered for fun...but then again...ribbons are always nice...no matter what, I'm wearing my socks.

One pair is on the needles and I'm working on the leg of those so they'll be completed soon.

Started another pair this morning...using DK weight yarn with size 4 addi needles...these should go pretty fast.

In a few weeks I'll be going to Dulitz Tree Farm. We're having a dyeing/knitting/spinning day with the owner. I plan on dyeing sock yarn and enough laceweight or perhaps sock yarn to knit a stole...not sure of the pattern yet so I'll have to really think about the yardage so I have enough no matter what.

No comments: