Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ironic?

Happy New Year

I do hope everyone is safe...

We've done a bit of rearranging of furniture and unpacking a few boxes today.  Now it's time to take a break.

I washed a blanket that hubby had picked up somewhere for Shivers (as if he doesn't already have enough blankets).  When I was folding it I saw the label.  I find it quite ironic that the blanket was made by the Faribault Woolen Mill Company, here in the USA.  The label very clearly states that is is 100% ACRYLIC.

The ironic part ~  a WOOLEN MILL manufacturing ACRYLIC blankets.

I think I will do a bit of research on the company.  I'd like to know why they made acrylic (plastic) blankets instead of Wool blankets.



We moved the cedar chest from one room to another.  Before moving it we made sure it was empty.  It was full of our youngest daughters Care Bears from the early to mid 80's.










Think it's time to go knit a bit....

See you all later....

No comments: