Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Almost Rested


Well I'm back from helping eldest daughter pack and move...that was extremely exhausting due to the fact that my fibromyalgia flared up big time...



During rest time I did knit on another sock...I love the yarn...will take and post photos later...



This past Sunday I did something new...helped make a DIAPER CAKE ! ! ! ! !



Our youngest daughter asked me to go shopping for school clothes for her son...it turned into a fun day...we did the shopping and ended back at my home...and made a Diaper Cake. She had told me about making them before but I never actually seen one. We did a bit of research online and saw how others were made...so between how daughter had made before and what we saw we made one...it was fun...I learned how to make bunnies out of baby washcloths...that was interesting...the baby shower is this weekend so we'll see how the mommy to be likes what we did.



Well it is time to get dinner and then I'll sit and get the bills written and ready for the mail on the first...then it'll be time to knit, knit, knit...

No comments: