Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pink Ribbon


Today I received my sock kit for Pink Ribbon Socks




I'm not sure when I'll be able to cast on as I have other projects on the needles right now and would like to get them finished first



This week started in a state of complete exhaustion...slowly I am getting the rest I need plus getting my housework done. In the oven right now is a simple peach cobbler (of course I cheated as one must do sometimes)...



I can hardly wait for the Saturday the 23rd. I am going to go to Springville with the KTK Yarn Mavens (a wonderful group of people I have met through www.ravelry which is an outstanding knitting/crochet site. A group of us are going on a road trip to Dulitz Tree Farm. I'm looking forward to this trip...hoping to come home with some beautiful yarn.

No comments: