Friday, July 11, 2008

I'd Like To Breathe

This past week has seen me in the house...all the time!



Why? If you've seen the news at some point you would know all about the fires here in California. The temperature has been over 100 - which doesn't bother me - but the air quality has been unbearable, at least for me.



During this time I missed three knitting meetups; and grandsons two baseball games...grrr....not happy!



On another note I'll be leaving to go spend time with oldest daughter...she's moving to another apartment and I'm going to go help with the packing.



Tonight I did go out but just long enough to meet with grandsons baseball team for their end of the year pizza party and trophies...then it was straight back home...not going out again for a while...



I do like to breathe...fresh air...while I'm at oldest daughters I'm hoping to enjoy the weather there...cool evenings...maybe I'll even get a quick trip to the beach...one sunset maybe...as long as there isn't ash and soot I'll be fine...



Okay, I'm exhausted. I've been knitting on my February Lady Sweater this week...slowly as I've started it five times...so far I'm doing good.



I've also got some beautiful socks on the needles, which I haven't even touched this past week. Oh I did venture to the library the other day, ran in and picked up books and ran back out and back to the house. Throat hurt like crazy by the time I got home...



Going to go sit with an iced tea and the sweater...oh and the books....have a great weekend....

No comments: