Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Not Well!

Last night we were at our daughter's and all of a sudden my throat hurt so bad I had a hard time swallowing...snuck up on me so fast I never saw it coming




A short time later my head hurt so bad




Then sport that I am, daughter asked me to walk with her...sure...well let me say...that 2.5 mile walked kicked me but good!




While walking throat and head didn't hurt so bad...but as soon as we got back to her home they were worse...we just chalked it up to allergies as she had three labs...




By the time we arrived home I was so nauseated and freezing...put on a sweater...then said the heck with this...took a couple Aleve and hit my bed




This morning I was woke up (we are sitting three little ones plus grandson came home with us)...did I want to move...no..not an inch...




Hubby is such a great guy...he took over caring for the four kidlets (10, 10, 5 and 3)...it was 103 degrees outside today so staying inside was a must...




I slept most of the day...hubby will make me a hot toddy and off to bed I'll be...he won't be too far behind...




Hubby will stay up and watch the Olympics for a bit though...we usually always watch the Olympics and this year we've been able to catch a bit here and there...so he'll watch some and fill me in tomorrow...




Summer flu is not good but we will live through this as always...




I wish everyone the best day possible...Take care

No comments: