Thursday, July 28, 2011

A moment to reflect...

...we all should take a moment to reflect on what is really going on around them.

Today is not a good day for much of anything...

I'll go sit and knit on my cardigan in a bit...

But right now at this moment...

I feel as though my whole world has fallen apart...

And I do not know what to do about it...

Lately I've been very aware of the way others react to certain things...

The other night I mentioned that I might enter a couple items in the local county fair...

I was met with words of surprise...

There was no support, just surprise...

I haven't felt the camaraderie in the group that was once there...

I'm not sure what will happen tomorrow...

I'll go sit and knit a bit...

Will that make my world come together again?




1 comment:

Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

Honeybunch, if they're showing surprise (or jealousy) then that is THEIR problem and loss, not yours.

You go right ahead. Everyone should enter things for the county fair. That's what it's there for, that's what it was always there for. You have kept the right ideas and traditions, the rest of those losers haven't.

YOU GO GIRL!