Saturday, August 7, 2010

Football Season Is Upon Us...

I've been sitting here knitting little booties/socks for a charity...

While watching the Football Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony...

I remember watching the construction of the Hall of Fame...

I grew up in Canton, Ohio...

I remember sitting on a hill one day with some friends...

The hill overlooked the construction site...

I remember returning years later with my husband and touring the Hall...

Is it ironic that the Pittsburgh Steelers were in attendance today and...

My husband is from a small town south of Pittsburgh...

We've been fans of the Pittsburgh Steelers since...ever...

I printed out the directions just this morning...a Pittsburgh Steelers knitted hat...I have the yarn in my stash and will start it as soon as I am finished with the charity booties/socks

And all is well in our world today...oh...

Hubby decided to eat his dinner in the livingroom tonight so he wouldn't miss any of the Induction Ceremony...our little chi jumped up on his lap immediately as I set his plate down...sternly I told our little one "Down" ... he promptly jumped back to the floor... I told him to "Stay" ... our efforts and persistence paid off...he stayed down until he was told he could climb up on his daddys lap...our little one is so good!

No comments: