Sunday, August 15, 2010

Invaded....

The other day we decided to enter the black hole...

Most of you have a black hole in your kitchen...

You know, it's the corner cabinet on the bottom...

It goes forever...and things get hidden on those black shelves...

Well, we decided to clean one out...mostly because I kept getting aggravated when I went to get a plastic container for leftovers to be put in the freezer...found a bottom but no top or a top with no bottom...

my aggravation paid off...every bottom and top were matched up...had just three bottoms with no tops left and two tops with no bottoms left...

Next, the black hole on the other side of the counter...the one that holds all the pans...not sure what I'm going to find in there..

In my knitting world...

I'm making hubby a hat...not just any hat...a Pittsburgh Steelers hat...when it's finished I'll post a photo.

Also, stopped off at the thrift shop (Discovery Shop)...not looking for anything in particular...but found a beautiful sweater...handknit in Estonia...if you're a knitter you know what I'm talking about...I'll post more about it later....

back to the Pittsburgh Steelers hat for hubby...

No comments: