Monday, September 29, 2008

The Big Day


Saturday was a sad day. Eldest daughter, fiancee and our eldest grandson left California for Seattle. "E", age 11, loves fast cars...one of his dreams came to life when a friends father brought home a Ferrari. He came over and took "E" for a ride. It was priceless just to see the look on his face.



That is a ride that he'll remember for a very long time.

Today I finished knitting a 'Market Bag'. I've come across a lot of patterns, especially on Ravelry, but one pattern never jumped out at me. So, I used a few patterns and just tweaked them to make it my own. I'm happy with the way it turned out.

Hubby is getting ready to have a yard sale this weekend. I'm pulling things out also. Not sure what we'll have for others to give a new home to but it should be interesting. Daughter "V" will probably bring things over and two neighbors are supposed to be putting things out also.

I'm hoping to get back knitting on my February Lady Sweater this week also...I've got so many other projects to work on but this sweater is at the top of the priority list now.

No comments: