Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bill May You Rest In Peace

Sadly the father of my two eldest passed away this morning after suffering through a long illness.




It's not easy for anyone when a loved one leaves the world that we know. Even when the passing is expected...it's unexpected when it comes...there are no guarantees in this life that the Lord has blessed us with...




I know my children will go on with their lives...their father meant a lot to them and their children...I am sad that they weren't able to spend more time with him but I know that the time they had they will always remember...their memories are mixed I'm sure...happy ones and sad ones...good ones and bad ones...but all in all...they are their memories



I remember the time I had with him...good ones and bad ones...happy ones and sad ones...my memories...I am extremely fortunate...he left me with a daughter, grandson, son and granddaughter...I wouldn't trade them for anything...




...With all my heart I say...go in peace Bill...you will be missed by your family and friends...you were loved very deeply by your family and friends...




Using my grandson's name for his grandfather...Hammerhead...May you rest in Peace...God Willing

No comments: