Monday, June 23, 2008


Last night I finished my socks...the yarn is called "Tiger Pools" but I like to say that they are my "Steelers" socks.



The pattern I used is "Bubble Wrap Socks" - patterns by Sockbug - http://sockbug.blog-city.com/


The yarn is Monkey Toes "Tiger Pools" 100% Superwash Merino Wool from http://www.crazymonkeycreations.com/



I am very satisfied with the pattern and the yarn. I figure it took me about 10 days to knit this pair of socks. Hey, even though I took them with me to work on while watching grandson play ball, ride in the car from here to there, watching (listening) to television - life sometimes got in the way.


Now my problem is which pair to make next...I have a couple already picked out with the yarn ready to go...hmmm


On another note...I wish I could sleep one night completely through...and that is going to sleep around 11 and waking up around 7...just once...without medication...


I was up quite a bit last night and feel like a steam roller went over me all night. I was looking forward to meeting some ladies this morning at a local coffee shop to knit and chit chat...mind was ready to go but the body just could not move....this is not going to be a good day...laundry needs to get finished, vacuum is waiting to be used and of course the dusting needs to be done.



What gets done will get done...the rest will wait....



Fibromyalgia is not fun...every day is different...some days the pain isn't so much and some days it is really hard to move...oh well we do what we can...and keep on going...don't sit and think so much...keep pushing....keep going....

No comments: